What is Wi-Fi?
This wireless broadband technology allows you to access the Internet at Hotspots such as airports, hotels, restaurants and a lot more (check out the Hotspot Locator) and provides fast speeds at incredibly competitive prices especially for International travelers.
What are the benefits of G-Connect Wi-Fi?
- It's mobile.
- More affordable than 3G.
- No expensive hardware.
- One account.
- Free Connection Manager Software.
- Data rollover.
- 24/7 Customer Support.
- No Sign up and Activation Fee.
- Access to more than 1500 integrated G-Connect Wi-Fi Hotspots.
What do I need to use Wi-Fi?
- A Wi-Fi enabled device or laptop.
- Be in a Hotspot. Find your preferred Hotspot here.
- Available funds in your G-Connect account. Sign up.
G-Connect Wi-Fi offers you great flexibility by empowering you to choose your own billing rate. You have the choice between rates of 49c per MB or 45c per minute. Now also available are our Wi-Fi Passes with values that range between R39.00 with a 100MB data limit and R149.00 for 1GB worth of Wi-Fi data. International roaming is billed at a flat rate of R1.35 per minute.